The new Titleist TSi Fairway Woods are engineered with advanced speed-tuned technologies, including the Active Recoil Channel 4.0, to maximize ball speeds and increase inertia for longer distance with incredible accuracy.
The fourth generation Active Recoil Channel is a key piece of technology in fairway woods because of where impact happens, low on the face. Without the Channel, low strikes would come off the face much slower, but ARC allows the face to keep flexing through impact to preserve ball speed. Titleist's High-Speed VFT Face works in conjunction with the Active Recoil Channel to maximize ball speed across the face.
More than just long, the TSi's are forgiving as well. Titleist optimized the fairway woods' weight distribution by refining the crown and face thicknesses, allowing weight to be shifted towards the sole of the club. This results in a stable, high-launching, low-spinning, high-MOI design.
The TSi2 Fairway Woods are designed for players who create more consistent contact and require more control of CG placement. In comparison to the TSi2, the TSi3 is less forgiving, but features a SureFit CG Track that allows you to adjust weights in order to promote a draw or fade.
Titleist TSi3 Fairway Woods Feature:
- Designed for precision performance and dynamic forgiveness
- Active Recoil Channel 4.0 launches the ball with a high launch, low spin and more speed
- High-Speed VFT Face works in conjunction with ARC 4.0 to maximize ball speed across the face
- Player-Tuned Aerodynamics move the club faster through the air for increased club head speed and distance
- Optimized Weight Distribution creates a high-MOI, high-launching, low-spinning, stable design
- Three-setting SureFit CG track allows you to dial in ball flight
- Traditional 175cc shape
- Mid/high launch, low spin
- Stock Shafts: KURO KAGE Black DC (high launch, mid spin) • Mitsubishi TENSEI AV Series Blue Raw (mid launch and spin) • Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX (low/mid launch and spin) • Mitsubishi TENSEI AV Series White Raw (low launch and spin)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Black
- Headcover included - no adjustment wrench included
- Authorized Titleist Retailer