The TaylorMade Spider EX Putter is engineered with a premium, multi-material construction consisting of heavy tungsten back weights, a lightweight aluminum body and heavy steel co-molded on the frame. Placing heavier weights along the outside of a lightweight body creates an extremely deep center of gravity that generates massive MOI, stability and forgiveness.
Taylormade's co-molded Pure Roll 2 insert perfectly complements the Spider EX's multi-material construction. The Pure Roll's 45 degree grooves create optimal forward roll, an essential characteristic of "tracking" putts that find their way to the bottom of the cup.
The Spider EX distinguishes itself from the standard Spider X with a more streamlined head design, softer lines and a more rounded back side. Additionally, the EX has a slightly larger head size from heel-to-toe (3.5mm) and front-to-back (2.7mm).
With 20 degrees of toe hang, flow neck hosel variant best suits golfers with a moderate amount of arc and rotation in their putting stroke.
With 28 degrees of toe hang, short slant hosel variant best suits golfers with a moderate amount of arc and rotation in their putting stroke.
TaylorMade Spider EX Features:
- Engineered with premium materials for exceptional performance
- Heavy tungsten back weights, a lightweight aluminum body and heavy steel on the frame maximize MOI, stability and forgiveness
- Co-molded Pure Roll 2 insert made of white TPU urethane with silver aluminum beams at 45° produces forward roll and better feel
- White True Path alignment with two rails and dots help golfers center the ball and clearly visualize the path to the hole
- Fluted Feel Shaft with a softer section located 5" from the tip enhances feel, increases stability and tightens dispersion
- Hosel: Short Slant (#3)
- Toe Hang: 28°
- Head Weight: 352g
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Stock Shaft: TaylorMade Fluted Feel
- Stock Grip: Super Stroke GTR 1.0 (Grey/Black/White)
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer